6 Kitchen Sewing Projects - Free Sewing Tutorial

 



6 Kitchen Sewing Projects - Free Sewing Tutorial !

I love to sew cute things for my kitchen. Here are my 6 favourite tutorials to freshen up your kitchen. Some projects are made by reusing old clothes.

I hope you will love it.

1. Kitchen Apron

I made this Kitchen Apron from an old men's shirt.


2. Chapati Cover / Casserole Liner

I tried to make this Chapati Cover as easy as possible for everyone to follow along. It really is easy.


3. Non Stick Tawa Cover From Old Shirt

This Non Stick Tawa Cover is made from old mens shirt. This is best idea to reuse old clothes.


4. Refrigerator Handle Cover

One of the easiest kitchen project is Refrigerator Handle Cover. So let's make it soon



5. Mini Pot Holder

Mini Pot Holders are very much in trend and useful kitchen project.



6. Fabric Coasters

Fabric Coasters are very useful and easy to make kitchen sewing project.




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post